-

www.maroonbooks.com MAROON BOOKS - 305-761-4895

"Any book that helps...to form a habit of reading... is good"- Maya Angelou

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Business Cash Advance Loan - Tread With Care

jacksonmicheles
Limited Member

Business cashadvance loan or a merchant cash advance is aimed at the business community withregular - rather every day credit card sales. Therefore, the primaryeligibility criteria for business cash advance loan is that the business shouldgenerate credit card sales every single day their business is open to publictransaction. While there are many advantages for a business considering thisfinancing option the associated negatives and risk elements cannot be ignored. A business cash advance loan provided by private lenders donot require collateral while most banks would insist on collateral. The paybackperiod is flexible and even on the face of seasonal imbalances orcontingencies, the lenders do not force a legal action on the business untilall other options have been explored. Under the qualifying requirements,business owners will be required to provide a guaranteed lease of the premisesfor at least another year and records pertaining to credit card transactions. The major negatives for a business cash advance loan arediscussed below to provide you with a balanced view.

business cash advance 

March 29, 2012 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

james williams92, Sr.
Limited Member

I'mimpressed  by the post .This is a realynice tips you are sharing. it was very useful for me.

back doctors 

March 30, 2012 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vijaykumar
Limited Member

Wow. Thanks for the throughexplanations! I hope we never have to call one for those again.

vpn hong kong 

March 31, 2012 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

srivarshankumar
Limited Member

Your information is reallygood for me and also others, But you need more sharing for community.

Red Tag Mattress and Furniture  

April 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

srivarshankumar
Limited Member

Really Very niceinformation’s you are sharing. It was very useful for me.

CERAMIC FIBRE INSULATION 

April 9, 2012 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lenardo hilbert
Limited Member

Thanks!For sharing this useful information with us. This web site looks interesting I'mlike the concept.  I will definitely keep in mind your suggestion.

key westinn

August 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Petersmith
Limited Member

Thanks for sharing the information regarding getting business loan , The best way to get loan is to visit pawnbroker shop , there you can have the instant loan at low interest.

December 6, 2017 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.